Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Beginning.The End~~









From the beginning I meet you, until the end that I stay away from you...everything just happened in few months... not even reach one year...Time really pass through very fast...Now, not more msg with you, not more fb chat with you, not more going out with you...I think i become one of the stranger, like the others...i won't blame anyone or what...because everything is not perfect...somehow, that bring more knowledge for us...

Yesterday chat with friend...don;t know why will chat about the true myself...I really don't about that...Not really understand what I want...I just get anything that may be will useful for me...without thinking too much...May be one day i will get it...

Set someone really awesome as my target...promise to myself, within this 2 year i want become like him...if I can more success than him, that will be great...but that will be my most suffer 2 years in my life...may be...too much rest already, is time for me to wake up and move on...try to hardworking and hardcore as well...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment