Monday, October 3, 2011

Just Some Photoshot~



That day, i go photoshot with my friend, for the photography class...it is fun, and i think this is the subject take the longest time among the six subject i have now...but, i really enjoy the process...to have the photo which suit to the topic given, make me think a lot and see a lot...a lot of places we just past through everyday have a lot of beautiful things...because of in rush, we usually will lost it...just like our life...i really lost a lot before...just because i didn't stop and looking around...there are a lot of wonderful things around me...i didn't really realize...when the moment i realize i already miss them...so, i don't wan to lose again...you just crash into my life, and i don't want you just gone like that...you already make me a lot of changes...you should continue...just realize you talk about me 5 months ago...i really miss the moment we go out...watching movie and have some tea after that...even just few hours, but i feel just past few minutes...now, you gave me a answer...and i refused to accept that...shall we have a talk face to face?i want the answer directly and 100% confirm...

No comments:

Post a Comment